Lines 16-22 Quart Electric Roasters
Use at 350 degrees or less
Made in an ISO9001-2008 Certified facility in the USA
FOLLOW DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY.
See below instructions if you encounter any problems.
WHAT IF MY LINER STICKS.
IF liner sticks or melts to roaster due to roaster overheat
1. Remove liner that is not sticking. Do not scrape or try to physically remove the liner.
2. Fill roaster with water
3. Add grease cutting dish soap
4. Heat on high for 30 minutes.
5. Let sit overnight
6. Rinse the next day and all liner material should release easily.
7. Before next use be sure to lower roaster temperature and use a bit more water